Am soooooo into this song..........especially the end........."Everybody's looking for the maximum!"
It will have to be bullets again for the past 24!
- Had my regular wax late yesterday afternoon - in celebration of 12kg lost went for whole leg and bikini too :-O S was intrigued with the hot wax machine and spent a while investigating it.
- Had a spin class at the gym last night fortunately most of which was out of the saddle! Bit too much soft rock for me but I kept up.
- Is very disruptive though, the crew still wide awake when I returned at 8:30pm and E awake around 5am this morning. I am enjoying it but shall be pleased when the 8 weeks is up. Being a home ed Mum and little else is okay by me!
- Today S, 7, has set up a learning corner, read to us about planets, asked to make the volcano from her science experiments book (thanks Lily & Cupcake) (which with the help of a visit from Weed and a dash out for 13p vinegar we were able to do) and almost (baring a temper tantrum) made coookies plus she has watched her favorite film Hercules and read some Greek Myths books. and some KS2 bytesize on CBBC website too.
- E has been lego and playmobil centred. We made a lego blacksmith shop and talked about how there were no guns in medieval times, played word game. He has been on lego website and Lair defense too.
- O has been all about the cars cars today making a rainbow on the rug.