- As a result of planting carrot seeds at the allotment last night S and I spent a while googling "What happens if you cut an earth worm in half?"
- The Daddy One seems to have caught the Lair Defense bug from E!
- A home morning with S getting very frustrated that her paintings wouldn't turn out right, using oil pastels which haven't been out the cupboard in over a year, making home made pizza dough for lunch and a whole house hoover!
- Been struck how independent the biggest two are becoming. S made her own pea risotto and chocolate brownies last night. Usually we scale recipes as practical maths but she has found a site that does it! E put a disc film on all by self too. Sadly this is rubbing off on their brother who decided to leave the park on his own this afternoon. Heart stop moment.
- Read this article int he guardian on Saturday about early puberty and how the average age at which girls start their periods has dropped over the decades. Been reflecting on what this will mean for S. Assuming the fertile period of around 30 years is unchanged I wonder if her generation will have families at a younger age (if at all?)
No Grandma today although it is Tuesday, she is having a little holiday, so with Easter bank holidays ahead my gym routine is all a bit out. Spin class at 7pm for me tonight. Getting back on the healthy horse after a weekend off has been very tough today.